Garden Wedding Ceremonies at Mulberry Lodge Country Retreat
Garden Wedding Ceremonies and Bridal Accommodation
Viewings for Weddings are by Appointment Only - Call or email Hazel to make an appointment
- .We have a beautiful lawned garden with glory vine, beautiful roses, and surrounded by silver birch trees,
- Walk the silver birch Isle onto the lawn and get married under our old ash tree,
- There's plenty of colour in the gardens from late October through to mid April (wedding ceremony bookings taken only late October - Mid April). Please note that the earliest that our garden is ready for weddings is mid/late October, prior to that our Ash tree ( the wedding tree) and Silver Birch trees have no leaves on them, so please don't ask for a date before mid October. By the end of April/early May the Ash tree and silver birches trees have dropped their leaves.
- The maximum number of guests that we can accommodate is up to 100,
- Our wedding package includes Hazel & Nik as as your hosts for the day.
- Access to the Lodge from 9am on the day of your wedding (for the bridal party only) until you leave for your reception venue. There is plenty of space and light at the Lodge to set up for hair and make-up and it's a photographers dream for your pre-wedding, getting ready photographs,
- Your wedding night in the Garden Retreat is included in the package,
- The bride and bridesmaids may wish to stay at the Lodge the night before the wedding. Arrive to chocolate dipped strawberries and bubbles with plenty of space at the Lodge to relax and unwind before your big day. Enjoy a hosted breakfast prepared and served by Hazel in the garden - weather permitting - or in the Lodge dining room on the morning of your wedding,
- A 2 hour canapés and drinks service is an option following your ceremony (Bring your own drinks and we provide the service) A variety of options for canapés/cocktail service is available. These can be served while photographs are being taken after the ceremony and prior to departure to your reception venue.
- We have plenty of space for parking in our paddock,
- Our gardens offer a variety of colour and flowers mid October to mid April The first flush of roses in late October/early November is absolutely stunning providing a beautiful backdrop to your wedding ceremony with your bridal walk through the dappled light of the silver birch copse to the ceremony on the lawns under the old ash tree.
- Already have your ceremony venue in McLaren Vale? Why not consider Mulberry Lodge Country Retreat for your bridal accommodation. Stay the night before your wedding with your bridesmaids and have the use of the Lodge next day to get ready for your ceremony. Check out our Bridal Accommodation Package page for more information
- Looking for a short stay Honeymoon package? Our Pamper Package or Platinum Package could be the perfect end to your wedding celebrations.
Please see my wedding supplier page for a list of planners, event styling companies, celebrants, florists and photographers.These professionals will be able to assist you with all the other elements of your special day.
We ask that you respect that Mulberry Lodge is our home as well as our business. We're happy to share it with you for your special day and we will work with you to ensure that everything runs smoothly in your arrangements and on your special day.
Please note that we are not a reception venue (other than afternoon cocktail party). Your bridal party and guests should be ready to leave the property after the ceremony/afternoon cocktail party by 5.30pm at the latest to head home or to your chosen reception venue. We're located next door to Au Pear Restaurant which is a beautiful setting for a reception or check out other reception venues on my wedding supplier page
Please use the contact form below to enquire about available dates or to arrange a viewing. Property and garden viewings can only be accommodated with a prearranged appointment.